4.23.2010

The Smith Family

This photo session was a fun and new adventure! Katie works at 24 hour fitness as an instructor and I work in the Kid's Club and watch her kids while she teaches! They have such a beautiful family and I LOVE Mike and Katie's little ones! Jackson, Max, and Evelyn all have their own little personalities and it is great!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey Allison! I just am so impressed with your photos and wanted to say that I can tell that a lot of what makes them so great is that the subjects are so at ease. I know this has to do with how you must make them feel! You truly have a gift not only for photography but for making people feel their best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love them. Except I think I wore a hideous outfit! What was I thinking? Anyway, I love the one of Jack with his funny face. What a goober!! And Max is so happy in the one on the steps. And I love the feet...okay, they are all just fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I can't believe this is your first family!!!! I love them all and think the 1st family pic is wonderful. Love also the father with the boys and mom with her little girl. The kiddos on the stairs is precious! And the feet picture is great! Good job sweetie! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kids by themselves, and the first one of the whole family. They are all so good.

    ReplyDelete